Note:- A procedure in which a flat buttock is enlarged through targeted liposuction and re-injection of the patients own fat is a contoured fashion in the area’s in which enhancement is desired.A skilled cosmetic surgeon can improve the proportions of the entire lower body with Brazilian butt lift surgery, helping a patient lose fat in common “problem areas” and enhance the buttocks with results lasting many years.
Why have a Brazilian butt lift?
The shape and proportion of a person’s buttocks are largely determined by genetics; both your skeletal structure and how your body stores fat influence the appearance of the lower body. A healthy diet and exercise can work to achieve a healthy body weight and tone the muscles, but many patients remain unhappy with a “flat” buttock that lacks shape despite a healthy lifestyle.
Brazilian butt lift surgery can help overcome the effects of genetics by reshapping the buttocks and surrounding areas, such as the hips, lower back and thighs. You might consider a Brazilian butt lift too.
- Enhance the curves of your lower body
- Reduce fat pockets on your hips, thighs or belly while adding fullness to the buttocks.
- Help clothing fit more attractively.
- Give a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks.
- Enhance your overall proportions by improving balance between your upper and lower body.
What is involved in Brazilian butt lift surgery?
- Fat is removed from the lips, lower back, thighs, abdomen and/or other areas with Liposuction.
- The extracted fat is purified and prepared for transfer.
- The cosmetic surgeon injects fat into specific points on the buttocks to increase volume and improve shape.
Surgery is typically performed as an outpatient procedure, using general anesthesia or intravenous sedation and local anesthesia. It is typical for a portion of the injected fat not to “take” in its new location – an experienced cosmetic surgeon will take this into account and may initially inject a slightly greater amount of fat into the buttocks than is needed to ensure your final results most closely achieve your goals.
Recovering after your Brazilian butt lift
- Having an operation on the buttocks requires some special modifications during recovery. While plan is typically minimal and easily controlled through pain medication, you will not be allowed to sit or lie directly on your buttocks for about 2 weeks after a Brazilian butt lift.
- During this time, you will need to sleep on your stomach or side, and either lie this way or stand for all activity except using the toilet. When you are ready, your cosmetic surgeon will allow you to sit in a modified position, using a “donut” seat or placing a pillow under your thighs to avoid pressure on the buttocks. Normal sitting activity is typically allowed after 8 weeks or so.
- Given you follow your cosmetic surgeon’s instructions, you should be able to resume light daily activities within 1 week after surgery and return to work within 10 to 14 days.